[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 SIP images

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Mar 28 09:06:20 MST 2005

Bob Goddard wrote:

> It "doesn't" arrive. It's all done instantly via email.

There's a whole package apparently (hence the £150 postage I was quoted,
although I suspect they just weren't interested in selling).

Even the entry on voip-info.org says it takes two weeks...  Once you buy
it the request goes to Cisco who have to get off their backsides and
actually issue you with the thing.  Nothing yet, although I'll be
chasing it again tomorrow (unfortunately it's impossible to chase it
directly with cisco as they refuse to deal with mere customers).

I've come *so* close to putting the phone on ebay and forgetting about
it.  Certainly I'll never buy a cisco product again.

Tony