[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 SIP images

Tony Hoyle tmh at nodomain.org
Mon Mar 28 06:58:10 MST 2005

Ron Wellsted wrote:

> What route is left for guy with a few Cisco phones in Europe?
>
> Piracy?

I looked around for nearly a year for a contract after a kind soul got
me the images (the closest I got was a site in the US who were prepared
to sell me the CON-SNT-CP7960 for £8 ... with £150 Postage!!!)...
eventually gave up and ordered a CON-SNT-PKG1 package from lanway which
I managed to get for £42.

Of course being a Cisco contract it still hasn't arrived 2.5 weeks
later.  Cisco are the first company I've ever come across who seem to
actively resent having customers and would rather you went with someone
else.

Tony