[Asterisk-Users] TDM04B doesn't hang up after Voicemail

Ezabi ezabi at itsyn.com
Mon Mar 28 05:13:31 MST 2005

I have the same problem in my setup here, the TDM card deosn't detect
line hangup or any call progress related frequencies as they are
different for every country (does anybody know the progress frequencies
in Egypt?).
So my workaround for this was to add maxsilence and maxmessage in the
voicemail.conf, and add a hangup after the voicemail line in
extensions.conf, thus voicemail will detect silence and if it doesn't it
doesn't leave the line picked up for an infinite period of time.

Ezabi