[Asterisk-Users] Re: * -> SMS w/out PSTN

Adam Holt adamholt at mac.com
Mon Mar 28 02:06:01 MST 2005

Jay,

Some Sender-ID issues came up during our beta trials but AFAIK these have
all been fixed now in the live version.  Also regarding MWI, keep an eye on
your email in the next few days...

Cheers...
--
Adam Holt
Bayham Systems Ltd

Web:    http://www.bayhamsystems.com/asterisk.html
Email:    adam.holt at bayhamsystems.co.uk
Address:  No. 1 Farnham Road, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 4RG, United Kingdom

*** NEWS: Bayham Systems delivers first ever Global SMS Auction for UNICEF /
GSM-Association.  See how this raised over EUR90,000 at: http://www.gsm.org/