[Asterisk-Users] spandsp-0.0.2pre11

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Mon Mar 28 00:57:39 MST 2005

Hi,

People often send me audio logs from spandsp's soft-fax machine, where
they have problems with corruption in the middle of a page for most or
all of their faxes. Their problems are usually due to frame slips.
However, recently I have received audio logs from two people who
generally have great success with my software, but who find one or two
machine regularly fail to send faxes correctly to their Asterisk boxes.
I have looked at these logs and found the timing difference between tne
near and far modems is out of spec. Well, out of spec or not, it must be
tolerated. I have modified my V.29 modem to tolerate larger timing
errors, and made this version available as spandsp-0.0.2pre11. Please
try it.

Regards,
Steve