[Asterisk-Users] Strange problems IAX / Monitor / ChanSpy CVS HEAD

Matias G. listas_ast at reliable.com.ar
Sun Mar 27 19:21:32 MST 2005

Hi list, I'm having some strange problems since I updated to CVS HEAD three
hours ago...

First: I was using Iax Comm in some PCs, it suddenly stopped working, what I
get is som pieces of audio once in a while, I mean instead of listening to
the ring tone and then the voice on the other side I just hear a bit of the
ring tone, maybe another bit, a bit of someone answering... like
"..beep....(beep )...be(ep)...........he(llo)...(hello)...(do you) hear
m(e)...." (of course what's inside () is what I don't hear but can pretty
well imagine)

If I monitor these calls what I get is a xxxx-out.wav file with a normal
size and a HUGE (really big like 2 Gb in 30 seconds) xxxx-in.wav file....

and last but not least when I try to ChanSpy a SIP channel (at last that's
what I moved to the last CVS Head for) it makes * crash.... see what goes on
(I was attached to an asterisk running using "asterisk -vvvvvvvvvvvr")

Mar 27 23:12:41 WARNING[5631]: app_chanspy.c:280 start_spying: Attaching
SIP/matt2-05b0 to SIP/matt-967b
Godzilla*CLI>
Disconnected from Asterisk server
Executing last minute cleanups
Godzilla:/etc/asterisk#

I'm using Asterisk CVS-HEAD-03/27/05-17:22:56 currently running on Godzilla
(pid = 5700)

thanks a lot.
M.