[Asterisk-Users] Sipura 2000 x dual g729 channels x other choices?

Hermann Wecke hermann at wecke.com
Sun Mar 27 18:32:52 MST 2005

William Suffill wrote:
> According to the small print in the bottom graphic:
> http://www.sipura.com/products/spa2100.htm
>
> The  SPA 2100 would give u 2 ports + 2 RJ45 as well as 2 G729

When I was placing an online order, I found this:
"support for two concurrent calls using the G.729 codec (in a firmware
release expected in the first quareter  of 2005)" (sic)

The dual g729 is reality "now" or is planned for a near future? I found
that the latest firmware is 2.0.5d, but no info about the features or
when it was released (release notes only display a copyright notice of
2003-2005).