[Asterisk-Users] How to use multiple VOIP provider trunks

Tim Pushor timp at crossthread.com
Sun Mar 27 15:58:33 MST 2005

That only solves one of the failure scenarios, and this one asterisk
seesm to handle easily on its own.

One problem I was having with my itsp is that I was able to make the SIP
connection, but the voice connection failed on the back end. As far as *
was concerned the beep beep beep was a valid call, and didn't fail over.

I am curious to see how others are managing the more difficult types of
call failures ...

Tim