[Asterisk-Users] rxfax trouble on bristuffed capi

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Sun Mar 27 14:55:12 MST 2005

On 16:47, Sun 27 Mar 05, Florian Overkamp wrote:
> Hi Michiel,

Thanks for the reply.
I was already thinking about that option.
To be honest I don't want to waste my time on this and will
prolly go for an ATA to connect our analog fax.

--
Michiel van Baak
http://lunteren.vanbaak.info
michiel at vanbaak.info
GnuPG key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x7E0B9A2D

"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and BSD. I don't think that this is a coincidence."