[Asterisk-Users] Sipura 2000 x dual g729 channels x other choices?

Michael D Schelin mike at shelcomm.com
Sun Mar 27 11:27:29 MST 2005

Don't believe everything you read. There is nothing wrong with the sound
quality of the G729 codec on the sipura devices.  The 2000 does not
support both channels running G729 at the same time. This limitation has
be fixed with there new product.  I forget the model number.  Most G729
sound problems can be traced to busy or poorly designed networks.  Too
much packet loss.  I'm a sip service provider and have seen everything
with sip. Supura is the best product on the market today.