[Asterisk-Users] [Asterix-users] CISCO 7910

Titoy LeBoss titoy77 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 07:18:35 MST 2005

Hi everybody !!! I'm a french student working on an Asterisk's projet . I
think it's very easy for you :
configure 2 CISCO 7910 and Asterisk in order to make call between both.
(Scuse for my poor english ;) )
I have install Debian and Asterisk thanks to the CD Xorcom Rapid.
I have set-up DHCP and TFTP servers for the IP phones.
On the tftp, i have put the *.bin files for my phone, SIPDefault.cnf and
OS79xx.txt
Can you give me an example of SIPAdrMac.cnf ???
Can you explain me what i have to modify or add on Asterisk??
Skinny.conf ??? SIP.conf ???
And have i to add Channels in CLI Interface of Asterisk ?

Thanks