[Asterisk-Users] newbie install options

Rafal rafal at movingimagearts.com
Sun Mar 27 04:00:00 MST 2005

Hi, I'm now building a * box that integrates voicemail playback on a website (ISP server with Php/Mysql). I've had no experience with Linux, but
do know some Python, databases & web. It for a EU:UK community youth music site.

Please advise on the best (ease & appropriate for job) path:

-Asterisk at Home / Xorcom Rapid for install?
-Icecast for streaming (not progressive), in CELP codec with client Realaudio player?
-SMS notification of voicemail (Bayham Systems or BT PSTN?)
-Mysql (on ISP server withy audio voicemail files) with Reeltime (voicemail & extensions)

ta (happy spring festivities everyone)
--
Rafal Kaniewski
EU:UK