[Asterisk-Users] Transferred calls CDRs

Filipe Murias murias at invictasoft.pt
Sat Mar 26 16:35:25 MST 2005

Hello!

I have been doing some tests with call transfers and I have been looking at
the CDRs that Asterisk generates.

Scenario 1:
A calls B
B answers and does a blind transfer to C (using # key)
C answers and talks with A

Scenario 2:
A calls B
B answers and does an attended transfer do C (using the phone's transfer
key)
C answers, B hangs up, and C talks with A

For scenario 1, the CDR shows only one call between A and C for the whole
duration of the call A->B and A->C.

For scenario 2, there are two CDRs, both between A and C. The first one has
the duration of both calls and the second one has the duration of the second
call (A->C).

Is this the correct behaviour ???

Shouldn't there be two CDRs for scenario 1 ?
And for scenerio 2, the source and destination shouldn't be the same in both
CDRs! The first CDR should be for the call A-B and the second for the call
B-C. Does anybody agree ?

Please give me your feedback. If there is a way to change this, please tell
me. I'm using Asterisk 1.0.7.

Thank you,

Filipe Múrias