[Asterisk-Users] Re: 911 & SoftHangup on SPA-3000

John Goerzen jgoerzen at complete.org
Sat Mar 26 12:19:45 MST 2005

On 2005-03-26, Niksa Baldun <niksa.baldun at lumiss.hr> wrote:
> It is probably a SPA-3000 problem. I have tried a similar setup (not for
> 911, I need to hangup a phone) and it works with ISDN phones and
> Swisswoice SIP phone, but not with BudgetOne, for example. The phone
> just won't drop the line for some reason. Hope this helps.

It maybe set me down the right path.

As I mentioned, SoftHangup(SIP/potsoutbound) doesn't work.

However, if I get the name of a specific connection -- for instance,
SIP/potsoutbound-7d5c, I can use the Manager command Hangup to hang up
that particular connection, and it works.

However, the name of the connection isn't predictable, and I can't
figure out how to do this from the dialplan.

Suggestions are still welcome :-)

Thanks,
John