[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk compare with Skype

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Sat Mar 26 07:29:13 MST 2005

Well not entirely skype has had conferencing for a long time and they
also have run beta trials on skype voicemail but have chosen not to
implement it commercially yet.

I don't see the point of this discussion.

Skype is the pstn service;
Asterisk is a pabx;

No one ran around telling ma bell she needed to give pabx like features
to the pstn service. Let the thread die.

Dean