[Asterisk-Users] Cisco Phones with Asterisk

Mohamed Farid mfarid at mscc.com.eg
Sat Mar 26 04:49:33 MST 2005

I did create a Voice Mail Boxes for Some Cisco Phone Sets ,,
I can now record a Voice Mails , and I can hear them ,, but I am not
able to configure the Voice Mail Button on the Phone Sets to directly
listen to the Voice Messages ..
Also when there is a message the Phone doesn't light to give a notice to
the User of the phone ..
Any solution ?

Eng. Mohamed Farid ,,
Mediterranean Smart Cards Company ,,
Telecommunication & Security Administrator ,,
* Email  : mfarid at mscc.com.eg <mailto:mfarid at mscc.com.eg>
* Phone : +20 2 3331439/+20 2 3331400
7 Fax      : +20 2 7621164
Mobile      : +20 0122258350

Notice:

This e-mail (including attachments) is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Unless you are the addressee, you may not read, copy, use or store this e-mail in any way, or permit others to. If you have received it in error, please contact Mediterranean Smart Cards Company :+202 333 1400