[Asterisk-Users] The Sound of Silence on TDM400P

Greg ghulands at framedphotographics.com
Sat Mar 26 03:37:48 MST 2005

I have a TDM400P with 4 FXO modules on it. When I try to dial into the
* box, I can see it executing the dial plan, but when I pick up one of
the extensions, there is silence in both directions. I have played with
the txgain and rxgain values in zapata.conf. I have tried 1.5 and 5. Is
there a limit to the value you can use in it? No matter what value I
use there is still silence.

I am in Australia and not sure if there is anything else hidden away in
some other conf file that needs changing. Is there? I have the
indications.conf set to au as well as in the zaptel.conf.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Greg