[Asterisk-Users] faxes

Henry Devito hdevito at mchsi.com
Sat Mar 26 01:11:25 MST 2005

I've been working on, actually just started, creating a network app where
windoze pc's can print to a virtual printer which in turn will make asterisk
send the fax out.

  I also have asterisk set up for a client where all it does is send and
recieve faxes.  They have 14 fax machines on SPA2000 to receive faxes and
then there are 40 stations connected to ATA's to send faxes out.  Of course
they are using multiple data T1's connected to the internet which are very
stable.