[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk compare with Skype

Paul Fielding paul at fielding.ca
Sat Mar 26 01:01:41 MST 2005

I use Asterisk because I want the flexibility.

My mom uses Skype because it just works.   Hey, my Mom can configure Skype.
I'll give $100 to the first person that creates a SIP client that my Mom can
configure.

Forget the fact that Skye's audio quality easily surpases any SIP client
I've ever used.

You bet we have to work harder to outshine Skype.  I'm all over that.  But
we've got bigger shoes to fill than some people realize....

regards,

Paul