[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk as a dial in server for internet service?

Kannaiyan Natesan nkans at speak2world.com
Fri Mar 25 23:18:58 MST 2005

It is possible with an ISDN card, (not with analog line)

Zapras application does that.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+ZapRAS

But it is not good to interface with analog modems, since you need to write
a module to handle the soft modem. As of now nothing like that yet to
asterisk.

-Kannaiyan.