[Asterisk-Users] uniden voip gear

MF Hulber asterisk-admin at hulber.com
Fri Mar 25 22:31:38 MST 2005

Haven't used it since I don't think this is available yet.  The only
thing that bothers me about this unit is that it's single line.  I
currently have a similar analog Panasonic 2.4GHz system.  In general I
like the Panasonic except fir a couple things:

They never seem to support the mute function on their phones.
On the unit I have at least, they don't support turning the ringer off.
You can choose to leave a handset off a a ringlist but I want the phone
to be addressed, I just don't want the thing to ring.

I've used Uniden in the past and they were ok except I wasn't happy with
the battery performance.  Maybe they've fixed that by now.

MARK.