[Asterisk-Users] gnomemeeting / sip

Bruno Hertz brrhtz at yahoo.de
Fri Mar 25 18:18:40 MST 2005

Kris Edwards <krisedwards at gmail.com> writes:

> I've seen some posts about ppl using gnomemeeting via oh323, but is
> anyone using it w/ sip??  (only their cvs supports sip, but I figured
> somebody was trying it.. I'm grabbing it now :)

I tried to get GM/Opal going some six weeks ago but it didn't even
compile. When asking, Craig/Damian advised to better wait a little.

Considering that Craig was on vacation the last month I'd be
surprised if things have noticably improved in the meantime. Still,
if you get it going, a short writedown on the steps you took would
sure be appreciated :)

Regards, Bruno.