[Asterisk-Users] Square Key system

Seth Remington sremington at saberlogic.com
Fri Mar 25 14:19:23 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-25 at 08:00 -0800, Mark W Wood wrote:
> I have searched both the wiki and googled looking for a solution to a
> square key configuration. I need to have C.O. lines to appear on the
> buttons to facilitate a small office. All of the users can see each
> other and calls are put on hold and picked up by the other users
> instead of transferred. Has anyone done this? Can it be accomplished
> and how is it accomplished? Thanks in advance.

The standard answer when this feature is needed is Asterisk is a PBX not
a key system and the closest thing you will find is the FOP
http://www.asternic.org/ if your users can stand running a separate app
on a PC. You can use it in conjunction with call parking to sort of
simulate what you are looking for.

-Seth

--
Seth Remington