[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk compare with Skype

Kerry Garrison kerryg at techdatapros.com
Fri Mar 25 13:49:24 MST 2005

Why would this ever change or need to change? Many many people are quite
happy with how Skype works and would never need anything else. Its like
saying why would anyone use ICQ/AIM/Yahoo/MSN when you can run your own
email server. The application is similar but still very very different.

Kerry
http://www.geekgazette.com