[Asterisk-Users] Re: Two companies - One Asterisk

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Fri Mar 25 13:28:09 MST 2005

Because you learn how asterisk works by looking at the AMP dial plan
fast.

With phpconfig you have the ability to view each of the aspects and
learn a lot faster than reading the wiki.

It also gives you an understanding on how a professional dial plan
should be laid out.

If he doesn't even understand how to do grouping he obviously hasn't
even read the most basic sections of the wiki.

Dean