[Asterisk-Users] Web based Asterisk management tool

Time Bandit timebandit001 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 11:59:08 MST 2005

>     Sorry about the previous post.   Is this still available?     The main thing is I need a management tool I can use in commercial sales.
Yes, it is. And in fact I've made a couple improvements :
- you can restart Asterisk : now, when convenient, gracefully
- you can reload : SIP, extension or All
- list of files is now ordered
- in Show config you can click on a filename and it will show you only this file

That's what comes to my mind right now

I'll zip this and put it on my site this afternoon and I will let you know

hth