[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk compare with Skype

Walt Reed asterisk at linuxguy.com
Fri Mar 25 11:53:30 MST 2005

First, search the archives for skype. This question has come up before.

Second, learn what skype is and how it works. Ditto for asterisk. See
the respective websites and read the faqs there...

The two are COMPLETELY different. One is a software pbx. The other is
not. It's like comparing a car to a banana.