[Asterisk-Users] Two companies - One Asterisk???

Linn Boyd lboyd.lists at fractionit.com
Fri Mar 25 11:46:36 MST 2005

Noah,

	You can do exactly this. This is how we do it, we have two different
companies and many different phone numbers this is how we do it before
we send them on to the rest of our dial plan in extensions.conf

-Linn

[incoming]  ; <-- Should match the context you have

exten => 6464590776,1,Playback(beep)
exten => 6464590776,2,Goto(mainmenu|s|1)
exten => 7134742247,1,Playback(beep)
exten => 7134742247,2,Goto(fractionmainmenu|s|1)
exten => 7136838300,1,Playback(beep)
exten => 7136838300,2,Goto(fractionmainmenu|s|1)
exten => 8002901350,1,Playback(beep)
exten => 8002901350,2,Goto(facgmainmenu|s|1)