[Asterisk-Users] Help With Adit 600 Configuration

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Fri Mar 25 10:54:05 MST 2005

Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:

>Also, carrier access has an incredible support site that they do not charge
>for. You do need to register with them but that's free.

Just for a follow up to this statement,

I recently purchased an Adit 600 via eBay, tried to gain access to
Carrier Access's website.  They no longer allow for account creation
without calling them.  When I called, and gave them the serial number,
they told me that access to their website will cost me $50.  After I
paid the $50, I found that all their firmware was $185 to download, each
package.

Doug