[Asterisk-Users] We just released our new Asterisk Installation CD set. with 24/7 monitoring

Robert Webb asterisk at ropeguru.com
Fri Mar 25 10:50:25 MST 2005

<SNIP>

> SigMON, Signate's included PBX monitoring software,
>helps keep the PBX running.
> SigMON monitors about 20 different conditions on the PBX
>and sends alerts if a
> condition needs to be attended to. Monitored conditions
>range from hardware
> conditions such as available disk space and CPU
>utilization, software
> conditions such as whether the PBX is running, and
>telephony conditions such
> the state of connections to telecommunications
>providers. One instance of
> Signate’s PBX monitoring service is free for the PBX
>created by a Signate
> Asterisk Installation 2005 CD set.

<SNIP>

Am I reading correctly that the only way to use the
monitoring feature is to allow you to monitor the PBX for
me?? You do not say anything about this in your email but
is listed on your web site.

There is no way I am sending unknown data to a third party
about MY PBX... I am very capapble of fixing it myself.

Was about ready to order the CD set until I read this!!!

Robert