[Asterisk-Users] peering

Richard J. Sears rsears at americanIS.net
Fri Mar 25 06:59:55 MST 2005

Looks like you do not have the context set correctly in your iax.conf on
both sides. Make sure that it exists and it is going to do what you want
it to do.

On Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:57:06 +1000
"AS" <lists at in.com.au> wrote:

> Our main asterisk box peers with that of a customer. We are trying to assign
> DID's to their extensions but get this error. What are we doing wrong?
>

> Client side
> Mar 25 18:49:47 NOTICE[1369]: chan_iax2.c:6545 socket_read: Rejected connect
> attempt from 203.xxx.xxx.16, who was trying to reach 's@'
>
> Our side
>
> Mar 25 18:56:15 WARNING[705]: chan_iax2.c:5546 socket_read: Call rejected by
> 203.xxx.xxx.17: No authority found
>     -- Hungup 'IAX2/username/23'
>   == No one is available to answer at this time

Richard J. Sears
Vice President
American Internet Services
rsears at adnc.com
http://www.adnc.com
858.576.4272 - Phone
858.427.2401 - Fax
INOC-DBA - 6130

I fly because it releases my mind
from the tyranny of petty things . .

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've
never been hurt and dance like you do when nobody's
watching."