[Asterisk-Users] atxfer

asterisk asterisk at netformatie.nl
Fri Mar 25 03:54:21 MST 2005

Hi list,

This wll be my first post, so I want to thank all the developers for the
great product they have created.

Now, the question,

I have installed asterisk 1.05 on debian sarge (binary package)
with an I4l modem and 4 x-lite softphone and 2 SIP hardphones (Yuxin 100)

This all works fine, exept for som echo on the ISDN channel, but I'll
replace the I4L card with an AVM-C4 card next week

I am trying to get supervised/ attended tranfer working, blind transfer
by pressing the # key works fine

this is my features.conf

[general]
parkext => 700                  ; What ext. to dial to park
parkpos => 701-720              ; What extensions to park calls on
context => parkedcalls          ; Which context parked calls are in
parkingtime => 600              ; Number of seconds a call can be parked for
                                ; (default is 45 seconds)
transferdigittimeout => 3       ; Number of seconds to wait between
digits when
transfering a call
courtesytone = beep             ; Sound file to play to the parked caller
                                ; when someone dials a parked call
adsipark = yes                  ; if you want ADSI parking announcements
pickupexten = *8                ; Configure the pickup extension.
Default is *8

[featuremap]
blindxfer => #
atxfer => *

I have tried
atxfer=>#
and atxfer=>*2

but nothing works, also, when I disable both blindxfer and atxfer, blind
transfer still works.
I have turned sip debug on, and I can see that asterisk does receieve
the * keys

parking calls does work btw.

Kind regards,

Joop