[Asterisk-Users] Toll-free DID switchover: Get status?

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Thu Mar 24 23:39:15 MST 2005

Richard Lyman wrote:

> .as with your rant, the link you gave shows up <BLANK>.  i have never
> had a problem with nufone, so maybe is a *user* issue?
>
> (if you plan on flaming me, you better have something to back it up, i'm
> not just some twit)

He apparently had a bad experience with Nufone.  So now, not realizing
that it makes HIM look like an idiot and doesn't do anything to damage
Nufone, he scans everyone's mails for anything about Nufone.  When he
thinks he can get away with, he starts spitting this vitriol.

Linn:  Get over it.  Get on with your life.  You just cheapen yourself
with this never-ending vendetta.

Lots of us are happy Nufone customers, and your ranting just makes you
look silly.

B.