[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Hardware Requirements for a 50-100 Seat Call Center

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Thu Mar 24 19:56:46 MST 2005

You're going to have to go a little more in depth into what you are doing in
this call center.

- Are you going to be doing inbound or outbound? (if so how much of each)
- What kind of phones are you planning on using?
- What is the maximum number of concurrent conversations you plan on having?
- What kind of T1s will you have connected to the server?(PRI,RBS)
- Are you planning on doing a lot of recording?

MATT---