[Asterisk-Users] Re: Question on framerate

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 18:29:49 MST 2005

I should also meantion that I've tried silence supression and that
seems to work when I'm talking TO the * PBX... but if I make an
outgoing call... then * and my phone just keep talking talking
talking...

Using a wilcard FXO card (or PRI card) how can I get asterisk to do
silence aware transmission of audio?