[Asterisk-Users] Parking

Ronald Hartmann RHartmann at nnamtraH.com
Thu Mar 24 14:04:58 MST 2005

Good Day list,

	My head is pounding from google overload.

	Does anyone know if there is any way to park a call and specify
the ("context", "Extension", and Priority) of where to call back to if
the call times out and is parked too long?

	ParkAndAnnounce does this feature, however I do not like that it
has to call you back to announce the location.

	I want my cake and eat it too so to speak.

	Anyways is there any way to do this?

~ron

	Hoping someone can modify (or has modified) ParkAndAnnounce to
do this!!!