[Asterisk-Users] Major problems with TDM400 and specific telephones: suggestions?

Wilson Pickett spamsucks2005 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 11:59:40 MST 2005

> What are the CID issues? I am using Siemens Gigaset DECT phones and CID
> (albeit internal - not from PSTN) is working.

The phones are C200, one base two phones. Connected to the PSTN, CID
works perfectly. From the TDM400 they do not, no matter what I've
tried.

When Digium ssh'ed in, he changed callerid=asreceived in all 5 ZAP
lines. I thought I read that wasn't even for PSTN, but whetever. It
made no difference. The other changes tried (by email suggestion) were
to make sure the country was right and to change a zaptel variable (I
can't remember what, I'm not anywhere near there now, the one with
bell and so on).

Any ideas? I realize this kind of problem is only of interest tot he
person having it and is not widespread.