[Asterisk-Users] Monitor System for T1 failure.

Ariel Batista arielb27 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 24 09:51:47 MST 2005

Hello I am looking for 2 things to add to our Asterisk servers.

I would like to know if there is any way to monitor the PRI/T1 lines via the
Asterisk Server to see if they go down. If they go down then email a notice
to us.  Also would like to extend this to if the Asterisk goes down that it
also can email a notification.  This software should be able to either run
on the Linux box running Asterisk or for our safety on a 2nd box.

Thank you,

Ariel