[Asterisk-Users] 2 *@home issues away from bliss

Henry Devito hdevito at mchsi.com
Thu Mar 24 06:31:16 MST 2005

Faxes I found are mostly unreliable if the padding is not set correctly on
the analog trunks.

The example below shows how to set the mailbox per timezone.  Also what is
your system timezone set for?  the tz option sets the zone.
;4200 => 9855,Mark
Spencer,markster at linux-support.net,mypager at digium.com,attach=no|serveremail=myaddy at digium.com|tz=central