[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk as Cisco Call-Manager - dial out to PSTN

Mario Spendier Mario.Spendier at at.flextronics.com
Thu Mar 24 05:30:22 MST 2005

Hi all,

I'm running Asterisk since two days, and it's really one of the phatest
software available on the net!!! Respect!!! I have connected Asterisk as a
call manager for a cisco gatekeeper. Everything works fine internal, but if
I want to ring to a PSTN over another call manager, which is connected over
ISDN, I get the following output. Has anyone experience in this or can help
me? I'm running against closed doors in this problem!!! If I phone over a
Cisco call manager it works, so the failure is Asterisk based.

-- Executing NoOp("SIP/12345-454d", ""call for "XXXX") in new stack

    -- Executing Dial("SIP/12345-454d", "OH323/ XXXX ") in new stack

    -- H.323 call to XXXX with codec alaw

    -- Called XXXX

    -- H.323 call 'ip$localhost/27230' cleared, reason 24 (Call ended with
Q.931 cause)

    -- Hungup 'OH323/L27230'

Thanks a lot!!!

Mario