[Asterisk-Users] *-1.0.7 DTFM => Not working

Steve Blair blairs at isc.upenn.edu
Thu Mar 24 05:22:38 MST 2005

  I haven't experienced this problem with Asterisk but I have with
other products. Those products updated their support for DTMF to
match the state of the RFCs and thereby created an incompatiblity
with existing UAs. It sounds like this may be the case here. I'd look
at both chan_sip.c files and see the difference. Perhaps one uses
dtmf=inband while the other is something like avt or rfc2833.