[Asterisk-Users] Newbie pointers

Mike 'DarkFlib' Preston darkflib at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 05:01:36 MST 2005

The biggest tip anyone can give you is to simply read the wiki and
don't give up if it doesn't work straight away....

I started out by getting someone to write a basic dial plan for me and
then backed it up and modified it... Not a bad starting point but not
everyone is willing to pay to save a few days learning time.

Mike