[Asterisk-Users] RSA interasterisk IAX problems ?

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Thu Mar 24 04:16:37 MST 2005

Hi,

I'd like to setup oneway connection - so asteriskB can place calls on
asteriskA and be safely authenticated with rsa keys. I just don't get any
response on asteriskA.
I've generated pair of keys: name.key, name.pub and put them on both servers
    - is it right to only have name.key on asteriskA and name.pub on
asteriskB ?

I get everybody is busy ... on asteriskB, and none response on asteriskA.

What am I doing wrong? Does anyone have working example of this ?

I have following setup (UDP 5036 ports are opened and forwarded on both
Asterisk, they are both behind NATs):

1. asteriskA
*********iax.conf:
[asteriskA]