[Asterisk-Users] Missing CDR data

Robert P. McKenzie rmckenzi at rpmdp.com
Thu Mar 24 02:23:31 MST 2005

I've noticed that my * box isn't logging all that it use to / should.
I'm running version Asterisk CVS-v1-0-03/07/05-22:42:03, prior versions
would log everything including connections to voicemail and such.

This version of (or more likely my configs) seems only to be logging
certain things.  It logs most calls to both Master.csv and MySQL, but
there are still loads of calls missing.  Some of this can be backuped up
by bandwidth usage.

What controls are there over what gets logged to Master.csv and what
doesn't?

--
Robert P. McKenzie                 |   GammaRay Technical Services Ltd
rmckenzi at rpmdp.com                 |             rob at gammaray-tech.com
http://www.uk-experience.com       |      http://www.gammaray-tech.com

Ecademy Profile:   http://www.ecademy.com/account.php?op=view&id=64014