[Asterisk-Users] Missing CallingPres Application

Trevor Peirce tpeirce at digitalcon.ca
Thu Mar 24 01:25:55 MST 2005

Asterisk wrote:

> I've just upgraded to the latest CVS head, and my outbound calls
> stopped working. I traced it back to the line
>
> exten => s,9,CallingPres(${ARG2})
>
> It seems as if this application is now missing.

  -= Info about application 'SetCallerPres' =-

[Synopsis]:
Set CallerID Presentation

[Description]:
  SetCallerPres(presentation): Set Caller*ID presentation on a call.
  Always returns 0.  Valid presentations are:

      allowed_not_screened    : Presentation Allowed, Not Screened
      allowed_passed_screen   : Presentation Allowed, Passed Screen
      allowed_failed_screen   : Presentation Allowed, Failed Screen
      allowed                 : Presentation Allowed, Network Number
      prohib_not_screened     : Presentation Prohibited, Not Screened
      prohib_passed_screen    : Presentation Prohibited, Passed Screen
      prohib_failed_screen    : Presentation Prohibited, Failed Screen
      prohib                  : Presentation Prohibited, Network Number
      unavailable             : Number Unavailable