[Asterisk-Users] IPSwitchBoard-BETA Update

Thorben Jensen thorben at thorben.dk
Wed Mar 23 22:57:12 MST 2005

Hi Remco,

The IP Column should be the IP number that Asterisk has registered.

If names do not show up in the left box, it's because there's no callerid in
extensions.

Import from server will only import any "cidname" entries from Asterisk
database. If you want to refresh your extensions, you need to delete all
your extensions on the extension page, disconnect from server and then
connect to server again.

Please send me a copy of your sip.conf and a screenshot of the extension
page and I will look at the problem. mailto:info at thorben.dk

Thorben