[Asterisk-Users] Re: IP-500 config

Noah Silverman noah at allresearch.com
Wed Mar 23 19:13:52 MST 2005

Thanks,

I got everything to load via ftp.  The phone appears to correctly boot
from the config files.  I also put the latest firmware there and the
phone sucessfully loaded it.

For some reason, the phone and * don't see each other.  This is the part
   that confuses me.  Any clues as to why the phone won't register?

-N