[Asterisk-Users] VoicePulse Issues

Joe Thompson Joe at advancedprinciples.com
Wed Mar 23 14:46:26 MST 2005

.
>>. but every once in a while, perhaps 5 seconds into a call or 20
minutes
>>into a call, the call will simply drop.  This occurs several times per
>>week with no observable pattern
>
>I have also seen this in the last couple of weeks...   I've had some
>long (90 min) calls.. and had it happen a few times during the same
>call... though I've not taken the time to pull any logs.  My net
service
>at home can be spotty sometimes...  so I thought it might have been
>caused by that.  It's not been bad enough to terminate a call... just
>10-15 seconds of silence.

I have had similar problems with VoicePulse for 2 - 3 months now.  Along
with random dropped calls, we have also experienced dial-in problems.

VoicePulse tech support has been utterly silent despite several emails
and phone calls.  We're now trying out SixTel and Live VoIP.  Live VoIP
has recently had a problem with our (and others) DID numbers, but they
have been very responsive and it looks like the problem will be solved
shortly.

Joe