[Asterisk-Users] Does X100P clone provide Timer?

Dan Morin DMorin at ABBCOInc.com
Wed Mar 23 12:30:01 MST 2005

Does anyone know if the X100P clone cards provide the timer needed to
run MOH and the Conferencing service?  I have no need for a T1 card, but
I'm running asterisk on a dual processor machine with the wrong kind of
USB devices, so none of the dummy timers will work for me.

Also, I'm running Asterisk at Home (2.4 Kernel).  Anyone know if upgrade to
the 2.6 kernel will allow me to use the ztdummy functionality, and how
would I go about doing that?

I'm new to Linux and Asterisk so any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Dan