[Asterisk-Users] why even use SIP

Time Bandit timebandit001 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 11:59:07 MST 2005

> There's another feature request. Let me dial ### or something to find
> my IP...
That's not something to do with the IAXy, you can make an AGI script
that will tell you your IP. I had this script somewhere but I can't
find it at the moment. This would not only be valid for the IAXy, but
for any phone connected to asterisk (well, except analog phones)

If I find it, I'll let you know. But I'm confident that somebody on
this list has something like this.
You dial some extension that call this script and it tells you your IP
using SayDigits.

hth